Mumbai, Maharashtra
100% full Resolved

Dear Sir,

I inform you that as per Finedge advisory representative request i have purchased a discount card from any listed outlets when we will do shopping in listed outlets but I have purchased a Pedestal Fan from Reliance Digital which is listed outlet in Dinning plus booklet but Reliance digital manager told me this type of card not acceptable for discount and this card is fake. I want to try to call customer care dinning plus but not connected on 31/05/2015 at 19:55.Please find Card & shopping details mention below and solve this matter immediately.

Card No. (Dinning Plus) 4220400 (Sanjay K Agnihotri)Valid Untill 06/16.

Reliance digital - Salesman Id-60180474,Invoice No C# 10600000, Date 31/05/2015 Time 19:55:36, S#8917, Txn#61,Product no. Usha PF m AIR lx EAN#;8901420289599,No. 01 Rs 2399.00.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: This is fake.

Had an Experience with Finedge Advisory?

Comments

Sanjayagn81
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #998388

all issues has been resolved. I do not have any problem.

Regards

Sanjay K Agnihotri

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more