100% full Resolved

Dear Sir,

I inform you that as per Finedge advisory representative request i have purchased a discount card from any listed outlets when we will do shopping in listed outlets but I have purchased a Pedestal Fan from Reliance Digital which is listed outlet in Dinning plus booklet but Reliance digital manager told me this type of card not acceptable for discount and this card is fake. I want to try to call customer care dinning plus but not connected on 31/05/2015 at 19:55.Please find Card & shopping details mention below and solve this matter immediately.

Card No. (Dinning Plus) 4220400 (Sanjay K Agnihotri)Valid Untill 06/16.

Reliance digital - Salesman Id-60180474,Invoice No C# 10600000, Date 31/05/2015 Time 19:55:36, S#8917, Txn#61,Product no. Usha PF m AIR lx EAN#;8901420289599,No. 01 Rs 2399.00.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Sanjayagn81 stated that there is a room for improvement of this is fake. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dining plus discount card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Finedge Advisory needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dining plus discount card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Finedge Advisory.

Had an Experience with Finedge Advisory?

Comments

Sanjayagn81
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #998388

all issues has been resolved. I do not have any problem.

Regards